1. The owner of the online store shop.efvva.com (hereinafter the www store) is EFVVA with its registered office at ul. Karmelicka 22 in
Kraków, 31-128 Kraków. NIP (tax identification number): 6762361834
2. The regulations set out the rules for providing services in an online store.
3. The condition of purchase is the acceptance of these regulations.
RULES FOR ORDERING GOODS / SERVICES
1. To place an order, it is advisable to set up an account on the site. Creating an account
The buyer completes the form providing his personal data as well as e-mail address and password, at the help that will have access to the online store.
2. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract if the data provided by the Buyer in the form will be incomplete. Providing contact email address
electronic (e-mail) and telephone number will facilitate the resolution of any reservations regarding the order.
3. The buyer by creating an account in the online store agrees to process their data on the use of our services, services and functionalities in statistical and marketing purposes. In accordance with art. 24 paragraph 1 point 3 and 4 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data, providing data is voluntary, in addition, every user has the right to access their data and their data correction.
4. The course of providing services in the online store, after the creation of an account in service, consists of three steps:
Step 1: Buyer's choice of product,
Step 2: Placing an order through the website,
step 3: receiving the ordered product.
5. The seller undertakes to confirm the order within 48 hours order from the Buyer via the Internet or telephone. This time can be extended if it falls on days considered as non-working days (Sundays and holidays).
6. If getting the telephone contact or email contact with the Customer, within 3 business days from the date of receipt of the order will not be possible, the order may remain cancelled or suspended.
7. Acceptance of the order for execution begins when the funds are received Seller's bank account.
8. The term of the contract is 1-10 days or in case the product made for order, as long it says in the description of the product.
9. Orders can only be cancelled by e-mail or telephone.
10. A VAT invoice is always issued for each order. The invoice date is the date the payment was credited by the Seller.
11. Sending the order takes place within 3 to 10 business days from the moment posting funds on the Seller's bank account. Sending orders is made from Monday to Friday.
12. The cost of delivery is covered by the Buyer.
13. We are not responsible if the address details provided by the buyers are incorrect or incomplete. Resend, orders after we receive returning the shipment is possible after making another payment for the shipment and covering costs associated with providing the refund. The same applies if the buyer does not
pick up the shipment and it will be sent back.
14. The buyer receiving the parcel is obliged to check whether the parcel has not been damage caused during transport, traces of opening. Condition of consideration any complaint is written down in the presence of an employee of the Protocol courier company Complaint.
15. In the event of a return, the goods must be sent back by a courier. The buyer is responsible for the correct protection of products for transport.
16. Shipments sent back on delivery will not be accepted.
17. Ordered products can be delivered to the indicated address in Poland Seller's own transport or Polish Post, or they can be picked up by Buyer directly at the headquarters of the Seller, after arranging the date of receipt.
18. All product information posted on shop.efvva.com
19. Prices of products on the Online Store's offer expressed in Polish zlotys include VAT. The prices do not include shipping costs.
20. At shop.efvva.com, payments are made in the Transferuj.pl payment system. Regulations available at https://secure.transferuj.pl/regulamin.pdf
COMPLAINTS, WITHDRAWAL AND TERMINATION OF CONTRACTS
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if after the purchase it is found that the goods received are damaged, not working properly or you have found another incompatibility of the goods with the concluded contract, you purchased the goods as a consumer, you have the right to make a complaint. As a rule, defective goods should be sent back to the seller to enable him to examine the legitimacy of the complaint. If in doubt, contact us to determine the next steps.
2. PRODUCT RETURN - 10 DAYS GUARANTEED
In accordance with the Act of March 2, 2000 "On the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product ", you have the right to return goods within 10 days of receipt, without giving a reason for the return if purchased you did as a consumer.
• If you want to return the goods, you should make a request within 10 days of receiving its resignation from the purchase of goods (withdrawal from the sales contract) and then send it back to us the statement along with the goods.
• The product should be unchanged unless this change resulted from checking compliance of the goods with the order.
1. The Seller reserves the right to errors in the description of products. Product photos are only examples and are used to present the specific models indicated in them.
2. Customers' personal data provided during registration are processed only for the purpose execution of orders and, depending on the Customer's decision expressed in the order, may be processed for marketing purposes. The customer has the right to supplement, update, rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, out of date, incorrect or have been collected in violation laws or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, and the right to bring object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
3. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer. Change prices do not apply to orders accepted for execution. The seller also reserves the right to withdrawal of individual goods from the offer.
4. Detailed activities related to the implementation of services in the online store, not listed above, are described in other parts of the website and constitute an integral part of the regulations.
5. Polish law shall apply to the contract for the sale of products in the online store. The agreement Is concluded in Polish.
6. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions shall apply accordingly to the Civil Code or other laws applicable to operations and functioning online store.